2017 California Craft Brewing Industry Compensation Study Now Open for Participation
The California Craft Brewers Association is excited to announce the launch of the 2017 California Craft Brewing Industry Compensation Study. This study is a critical resource for breweries to rely on in an era of increased industry growth, increased competition for valuable employees and a growing need for employee retention programs. The final study will be complimentary for all participants and released to CCBA members.
As minimum wage and competition increases and breweries continue to grow and consolidate the need to attract, retain, and motivate your employees through your business strategies increases as well. This study, developed in partnership with FutureSense, LLC, a management consulting firm, will give your brewery the information it needs to ensure that your talent performs at its highest and greatest ability.
For more details please see our blog post on February 3rd (LINK HERE)
The timeline for the data collection and roll out is included below:
- May 17: Study open for participation.
- May 21:Study is announced to audience at the CCBA’s Spring Conference. FutureSense will be at the event to talk with brewery owners about the data collection process and how to participate.
- July 1:Survey closes and data analysis begins.
- September 8:Findings are released at the California Craft Beer Summit in Sacramento. Presentation by FutureSense CEO & President at Summit
- September – October:Participant breweries will receive a copy of the final study.
- November:Final study available to all CCBA members.
If you would like to participate in the 2017 California Craft Brewing Industry Compensation Study please click the link to download the file.
Please note, if your organization has locations (brewpub, production facility, tasting room, etc.) in more than one county, you will be asked to duplicate and fill out specific tabs (tabs 1-3) for each county your organization has locations. For more details, please download the 2017 study and read instructions tab.
If you have questions about this statewide study or last year’s regional study, feel free to contact Leia at the CCBA (email@example.com) or Jack Thomas of the FutureSense Team (Jack@FutureSense.com; 888.336.0909 ext. 116).