Summit Craft Beer Dinner: Beer Pairings Announced
Calling all craft beer lovers and foodies! After many comments & cravings the California Craft Beer Summit Beer Dinner is returning for another beer and food pairing experience! Join brewery owners & brewers from across the state at Mulvaney’s B&L in Sacramento for a 5-course menu paired with specialty California craft beers.
Event on September 6 from 6-9:00 p.m. at Mulvaney’s B&L. Tickets on sale now!
The dinner features both geographical and style representation from across the state. Each beer will be expertly paired with a course prepared by various California chefs. Chef line-up to be released in August.
Sante Adairius Rustic Ales
- Adair Paterno, Co-Owner
- “Cellarman” Barrel aged Saison
Smog City Brewing Co.
- Laurie Porter, Co-owner
- “Saber-tooth Squirrel” Hoppy Amber Ale
Knee Deep Brewing Company
- Dean Roberts, Head Brewer
- “Man Juice” American IPA with Mandarina Bavaria and Citra Hops
Stone Brewing Company
- Greg Koch, Co-Owner
- “Stone 22nd Anniversary IPA”
Woods Beer Co.
- Jim Woods, Owner
- “Mourverde 2016” Divine Origin Series
Tickets on sale NOW! Space is limited.