Please see the following information about exhibiting at the 2019 California Craft Beer Summit
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitor space for the 2019 Summit Expo is currently sold out.
September 12-14, 2019
Craft Beer Summit Expo: Long Beach Convention Center, Hall A
The California Craft Beer Summit is a celebration of the craft beer community in California and the best way to connect with owners and decision makers from the breweries that produce more than 90 percent of our state’s craft beer. Expand your reach, meet the decision makers and show your support for the thriving craft beer industry.
2,000+ Attendees at the Expo (CCBA member brewery owners, brewers, brewers-in-planning, retailers, craft beer industry partners, distributors and hospitality professionals) and 6,500+ over the Expo and Festival
150+ Exhibitors and Sponsors
40+ Educational Presentations
2 Full-Days of Exhibiting hours
- Thursday Sept 12 Exhibiting hours: 10:30AM-5:00PM
- Friday, Sept. 13 Exhibiting hours: 10:00AM-5:00PM
Rental Booth Pricing:
10 x 10 Booth Space
CCBA members – $1,800
Nonmembers – $2,100
10 x 20 Booth Space
CCBA members – $2,600
Nonmembers – $3,200
Each Booth Includes:
- 8’ tall decorative Sage drape, unless they are an island, and 3’ tall decorative side dividers
- one (1) company identification sign
- one table draped in black with 2 folding chairs (the table provided is 30” in height x 72” length x 24” width)
- Two (2) complimentary VIP full conference exhibitor badges
- Up to two (2) additional VIP exhibitor badges available at a special exhibitor rate
Add $200 for an end cap booth (this refers to any booth either 10 x 10 or 10 x 20 that lies at the end of a run of booths – therefore giving multi side access)
Booth Selection Schedule:
Booth Selection for the 2019 California Craft Beer Summit is on a tiered selection schedule. Please see the schedule below for booth selection dates:
- November, 2018:Reservation process begins for CCBA members. Those that reserve early will get first choice during selection process. Each reservation is dated and timed and categorized. You must pay in full prior to the selection day in order to be eligible to select your booth
- January, 2019: Reservation process begins for all exhibitors and prospectus is available to all current exhibitors.
- Monday, March 20, 2019: Booth selection materials sent to all CCBA member exhibitors who have paid for exhibitor space.
- Monday, March 27, 2019: Booth selection opens to all other interested companies that have paid for exhibitor space
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org