Guild Booth Pouring Info
Long Beach Convention Center | Exhibit Hall A
Booth Pouring Times:
Thursday, Sept. 12,2019 |11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, Sept. 13,2019 | 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Regional beer stations on the show floor representing the following guilds: Orange County Brewers Guild, Los Angeles Brewers Guild, Inland Empire Brewers Guild, Central Coast Brewers Guild, San Diego Brewers Guild, Bay Area Brewers Guild and Sacramento Area Brewers Guild.
- Donate your beer to the CCBA and have it poured at your respective guild for tastings on the floor.
- Space is limited, taps will rotate every 2-3 hours with 4-6 beers being poured at each guild booth
- Pour your beer & share your story with Summit Expo attendees!
Participating Brewers MUST Provide:
- You MUST be a CCBA member AND Guild Member
- Spend some dedicated time at you guild booth pouring beer, talking with consumers and networking with industry professionals
- Consistent marketing of the Summit through your social media channels from May to September.
- Display posters for the event at your breweries from July to September
- This is a chance to market your product and educate others on the importance of the California Craft Brewers Association!