Time: September 14, 2019 | 12 pm-5 pm
Location: Marina Green Park, Long Beach
- Over 4000 attendees
- Over 170 brewers pouring
- Only California Craft Brewers Pouring!
- This is the Grand Finale of the Summit Weekend!
- Brewery Set Up Time: 8:30 am-11:00 am
- EVENT BEGINS: NOON
- VIP Hour: Noon- 1pm
- General Admission: 1 PM- 5 PPM
- Event Ends: 5 PM
What CCBA will be providing to Brewers
- 10’x10’ booth space (please do not bring your own pop-ups)
- 8ft banquet table with two chairs
- Signage on front of tent structure
- One plastic tub (20 gal)
- Dump buckets
- Brand visibility to over 4,000 attendees
Participating Brewers MUST Provide:
- Pour Staff (must have at least 1 brewery staff present at your booth at all times). Staff must be 21 and over
- Provide all equipment necessary to dispense your beer properly (jockey box, co2, etc.)
- Provide a minimum of two (2) styles of beer and a maximum of four (4) different styles. (kegs, bottles or cans)
- Recommended total amount to provide = Between Half and One barrel
Registration For Brewery Passes
As a participating brewery you receive 4 complimentary Summit Brewery passes, getting access to all of the weekend events! In May, you will be given a personalized access code to redeem your passes on the eventbrite website, where it says ‘enter promotional code.’ Contact the CCBA offices at (916) 228-4260 to receive your code.
Eligibility & Sign Up to Pour
Brewers must be members of the California Craft Brewers Association in good standing (up to date on membership dues) to participate in the Summit Beer Festival. Only California craft breweries will be pouring at the festival.
Questions about eligibility or how to become a CCBA member please contact email@example.com.