Guild Booth Pouring Info
Sacramento Convention Center| Exhibit Hall A/B
Booth Pouring Times:
Thursday Sept. 7 | Noon – 4:30 PM & Friday Sept. 8 | 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 7 regional beer stations on the show floor representing the following guilds: San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, San Francisco, Central Coast, and Sacramento
- Donate your beer to your respective guild for tastings on the floor.
- Space is limited, taps will rotate every 2-3 hours with 4-6 beers being poured at each guild booth
- Pour your beer & share your story with Summit Expo attendees!
Participating Brewers MUST Provide:
- Spend some dedicated time at you guild booth pouring beer, talking with consumers and networking with industry professionals
- Consistent marketing of the Summit through your social media channels from May to September.
- Display posters for the event at your breweries from July to September
- This is a chance to market your product and educate others on the importance of the California Craft Brewers Association!